1 Hour Junior Off Road Driving Experience
This 1 Hour Junior Off Road Driving Experience will introduce teenagers to the world of off road driving and let them experience the awesome capabilities of an up to date 4×4. Under the guidance of a qualified and experienced off-road driving instructor, you can take to the wheel and tackle a range of off-road obstacles. The spectacular 3000 acre Eastwell Park estate is the perfect setting for junior drivers to conquer a range of driving challenges that will not only develop their general understanding of vehicle control but they will leave with some great memories of their first time behind the wheel!
Your experience will start with a comprehensive introduction and demonstration drive of the 4×4 (Land Rover, Toyota, Mitsubishi or similar) over rough terrain from your instructor. They will assess your skills to find an appropriate level on which to begin your driving experience and then build your confidence to tackle more of the site. You will then receive around 45 minutes of hands on driving time, starting with basic vehicle control (steering, pulling away and stopping) and work towards negotiating climbs, drops and side slopes you thought were impassable!
- Safety Briefing
- Demo Drive
- 45 Mins Hours Driving
Participant Guidelines and Requirements:
- For ages 12-17. All junior drivers must be able to see out of the windscreen, reach the vehicle controls (5ft as a guide) and receive instruction. Junior drivers must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Please inform us of any medical conditions beforehand to ensure we can accommodate for you.
- Dates are subject to availability
- Weather – Driving might be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions which would make driving dangerous (please call the venue if in any doubt). If this happens, an alternative date can be arranged.
- Dress Code – We recommend sensible, outdoor clothing which is suitable for driving. Ground conditions can be rough and slippery so appropriate footwear is strongly advised.
- Spectators – A supervising parent/guardian must attend the course in the vehicle. Due to the nature of the event, we cannot allow spectators to roam the site and watch.