1 Hour Off Road Driving Experience
Unleash the full capabilities of a 4×4 beast by taking it for a challenging 1 Hour Off Road Driving Experience in rural Kent. Go for a spin on a specially designed course set in beautiful countryside and negotiate your way through steep slopes, extreme angles, traverses, and water crossings under the guidance of a seasoned instructor. Kick off with an in-car briefing, followed by a short demonstration drive. Then grab the wheel of the 4×4 (Land Rover, Mitsubishi or similar) for an exhilarating 40-minute drive and put those off-road driving skills to the ultimate test. As this experience is held on a one-to-one basis, it offers a real chance to get to grips with the car and take full advantage of the excellent off road course.
- Lasts for one hour including briefing
- Instructor demonstration
- 40 minutes driving time
Participant Guidelines and Requirements
- Please inform of any medical conditions beforehand to ensure suitability to participate
- Min age 17
- Max weight 22 stone
- Max height 6″6
- Full British or international manual license (Must be produced on the day)
- Weather – Driving might be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions which would make driving dangerous (Please call the venue if in any doubt) If this happens, an alternative date can be arranged.
- Dress code – Sensible, outdoor clothing suitable for driving is recommended. Ground conditions are rough and a strong shoe with ankle protection is therefore advisable. No high heels please.
- Spectators – Not suitable for spectators but up to two passengers can choose to ride in the 4×4 for a fee of £20 per vehicle (arrange and pay on the day). Drinks and snacks are available.
- Numbers on the Day: Apart from the instructor demonstration, all driving time is held on a one-to-one basis.