2 Hour Off Road Driving Experience
Experience the incredible capabilities of a 4×4 in its natural habitat with a 2 Hour Off Road Driving Experience. This is an adventure in the beautiful surroundings of rural Kent. Learn essential off-road driving techniques by negotiating steep slopes and traverses. Then take on extreme angles and racing through water crossings on a purpose-built course.
Kick off with a full safety briefing, before sitting in with a seasoned instructor for a demonstration drive. Then grab the wheel of a 4×4 (Land Rover, Mitsubishi or similar) for a thrilling 90 minute one-to-one session. Push your driving skills to the ultimate limit. A must for any true petrol head looking for a real driving challenge!
- 30 mins briefing
- Instructor demonstration
- 90 minutes driving time
- Please inform of any medical conditions beforehand to ensure suitability to participate
- Min age 17
- Max weight 22 stone
- Max height 6″6
- Full British or international manual license (Must be produced on the day)
- Weather – Driving might be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions. (Please call the venue if in any doubt) If this happens, an alternative date can be arranged.
- Dress code – Sensible, outdoor clothing suitable for driving is recommended. Ground conditions are rough and a strong shoe with ankle protection is therefore advisable. No high heels please.
- Spectators – Not suitable for spectators. 2 passengers can choose to ride in the 4×4 for a fee of £30 per vehicle (arrange and pay on the day).
- Drinks and snacks are available.
- Numbers on the Day: Apart from the instructor demonstration, all driving time is held on a one-to-one basis.