Half Day Off Road Driving Experience (3 Hours)
£199 Weekday Only
Get behind the wheel of a 4×4 for a Half Day Off Road Driving Experience, tackling gut stomach churning slopes and intense angles on a specially-designed course. The session kick offs with a full safety briefing, followed by a quick demonstration drive from a qualified instructor to get ready for the main event. Next, grab the wheel of a 4×4 (Land Rover, Mitsubishi or similar) for a thrilling experience at this beautiful location. As this is a one-to-one session, there is no need to share the driving with anyone else, so you can really test the capabilities of this powerful vehicle and push your driving skills to the limit for a full two and a half hours.
- 3 hours Including briefing
- Instructor demonstration
- 2.5 hrs Minutes Driving Time
- 1:1 tuition
Participant Guidelines and Requirements
- Min age 17
- Max weight 22 stone.
- Maximum height 6’6”
- Full British or International manual driving licence (Must be produced on the day)
- Inform of any medical conditions beforehand please, to ensure suitability to participate.
- Weather – Driving might be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions which would make driving dangerous (please call the venue if in any doubt). If this happens, an alternative date can be arranged.
- Dress Code – We recommend sensible, outdoor clothing suitable for driving. Ground conditions are rough and a strong shoe with ankle protection is therefore advisable. No high heels please.
- Spectators: Not suitable for spectators but up to two passengers can choose to ride in the 4×4 for a fee of £40 per vehicle (arrange and pay on the day). Drinks and snacks are available.Duration
- Numbers on the Day: Apart from the instructor demonstration, all driving time is held on a one-to-one basis.