Quad Bike Trek Experience
This quad bike trek experience is sure to satiate your thrill-seeking needs. First, you’ll be acquainted with the robust Yamaha Grizzly 350cc quad bike and briefed for safety. Then it’s time to take on a challenging ride over exciting obstacles and meandering safari tracks through woodland terrain. This three-hour experience allows you to build your confidence as you face more substantial obstacles throughout the session. All this heart-thumping fun is set against the stunning backdrop of the Kentish countryside, making it a day out you’ll never forget!
- Yamaha Grizzly
- 2 hrs
- Country Side
- Helmets and gloves provided
Participant Guidelines and Requirements
- Min age 16
- Max weight 25 stone.
- Min Height 5’3
- Max height 6’8”
- Dates are subject to availability
- Weather – Driving might be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions which would make driving dangerous (please call the venue if in any doubt). If this happens, an alternative date can be arranged.
- Dress Code – Please bring suitable outdoor clothing that you don’t mind getting dirty. It is advised that you wear warm, waterproof clothing that is strong and covers your arms and legs, as well as sturdy, ankle-covering footwear with good wet grip. If you arrive in inappropriate footwear, you will not be able to take part in the experience
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs may participate
- Please discuss any medical issues at point of booking
- This experience is not recommended for anyone with back or neck problems, replacement limbs, heart or breathing problems