2 Hour Off Road Driving Experience – Only £99!
Experience the incredible capabilities of a 4×4 in its natural habitat with a 2 Hour Off Road Driving Experience, an adventure in the beautiful surroundings of rural Kent. Learn essential off road driving techniques by negotiating steep slopes and traverses, taking on extreme angles and racing through water crossings on a purpose-built course. Kick off with a full safety briefing, before sitting in with a seasoned instructor for a demonstration drive. Then grab the wheel of a 4×4 (Land Rover, Mitsubishi or similar) for a thrilling 90 minute one-to-one session and push your driving skills to the ultimate limit. A must for any true petrol head looking for a real driving challenge!
- 30 mins briefing
- Instructor demonstration
- 90 minutes driving time
Participant Guidelines and Requirements
- Please inform of any medical conditions beforehand to ensure suitability to participate
- Min age 17
- Max weight 22 stone
- Max height 6″6
- Full British or international manual license (Must be produced on the day)
- Weather – Driving might be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions which would make driving dangerous (Please call the venue if in any doubt) If this happens, an alternative date can be arranged.
- Dress code – Sensible, outdoor clothing suitable for driving is recommended. Ground conditions are rough and a strong shoe with ankle protection is therefore advisable. No high heels please.
- Spectators – Not suitable for spectators but up to two passengers can choose to ride in the 4×4 for a fee of £30 per vehicle (arrange and pay on the day). Drinks and snacks are available.
- Numbers on the Day: Apart from the instructor demonstration, all driving time is held on a one-to-one basis.