458 VS Huracan Blast Driving Experience
Get behind the wheel of two of the latest, monstrously fast, Italian beasts in this 458 VS Huracan Blast Driving Experience!
Once checked in you’ll receive a full safety briefing and track tuition before the drive of your life! Experience the subtle difference between two of the best models ever to come out of the famous Italian supercar brands.The Ferrari 458 and Lamborghini Huracan are 2 of the most beautiful however ferocious supercars around. Despite these amazing cars coming out of 2 supercar rival giants, the cars pack similar punches, however it’s all down to you to decide which comes out on top.
Ferrari 458 Italia
The Ferrari 458 Italia Spyder comes in Ferrari red of course, together with the classic Italian tricolour detailing.
- V8 engine
- 562 bhp
- 7-speed double-clutch transmission.
- 0 – 62 mph in just 2.9 seconds.
The Huracán is the latest car in the line-up of Lamborghini’s. The lime-green convertible body is very eye-catching while it’s performance is popping.
- V10 engine
- 0 – 62 mph in 3.4 seconds
- 7-speed double-clutch.
- Registration and then safety briefing
- Track tuition
- Drive Ferrari 458 Italia followed by Lamborghini Huracan
- Full valid driving license without serious convictions required
- Junior Driving Experiences do not need driving licences.
- Participants must be able to drive manual transmission
- Min height: 5’0
- Max height: 6’6
- Max weight: 19st
- Please allow an 1hr 45mins at the venue for a drive in one Supercar and a further 45 minutes per extra Supercar chosen to drive.
- Guest welcome